Strawberry Beef Liver [Recipe]FamilyPet
1/2 pound Beef Liver, cooked and chopped
1 cup chopped Strawberries
2 tablespoons Honey
1 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
pinch dried Peppermint
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Spread by hand onto the prepared baking sheet 1/4 inch thick and take a pizza cutter and cut the dough into sticks.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Cool and break into pieces, refrigerate.
This recipe has been carefully researched and tried and tested on various dogs. However, I cannot rule out the possibility of particular food intolerances in certain dogs and cannot be held liable in this case. These recipes are intended for special occasions. They are meant as an addition to your dog’s regular diet and should not replace a proper balanced diet. It is essential to ask the advice of your veterinarian before feeding your dog any homemade food.
Tennille Tejeda, better known as the Doggy Dessert Chef, creates and develops recipes for dog treats and biscuits. You can find her two pups, treat and biscuit recipes, as well as other doggy fun at DoggyDessertChef.com. Woof!