Startup Summer Internship In Chicago at doggyloot
Show your passion for doggyloot by actually coming to work with us.
We’re looking for rockstar intern this summer to work out of the Sandbox Industries office for doggyloot (www.doggyloot.com
), the world biggest flash sales site for dog products.
We HATE job descriptions, but here’s what we for sure need help with:
- Own the analysis of our advertising data. You’ll run reports telling our team what worked and what needs improvement. That means you need to be comfortable with Excel
- Analyze various aspects of our business (Payback analysis, cohort analysis, etc.)
- Make stuff happen: Design an infographic, find new advertising partners, or anything that helps us grow our community and make dog’s across the country happier
- Minimum of 10 hours per week, but more works too.
- Must have extensive experience with Excel and be comfortable with data analysis
- Love of dogs a plus, but not required
- Accounting/Finance background with interest in marketing a plus, but passion trumps all
- College drop outs preferred, but if you’re getting your MBA we’ll understand
We like people who take ownership, find things to do without needing to ask, and don’t mind wearing shorts to work in the summer. Have questions? Email our current intern email@example.com
to find out what its like to work here.
1. One sentence about why you’d be awesome for the job
2. One sentence about your availability this summer
3. A resume and/or LinkedIn profile and/or something else that tells us about who you are
Background in business and data analysis required. Must be able to work at our office in Chicago.
loves your dogs and cats and want to get them the best products and services that exist today! Sometimes it’s hard to find the best pet supplies or services and even when you find them they can be very expensive! We started FamilyPet to be your one stop for everything (and anything) pet related!