12 Chain Restaurants With Secret Menu Items For DogsChris Winters
No one ever wants to leave their dog behind when they go out to eat, which is why we are glad to live in a world where restaurants and stores are becoming more dog-friendly. When an establishment goes above and beyond to make sure that dogs are happy, it makes us want to visit them even more.
The next time you and your dog are out and about with your pet, these 12 restaurants have got you covered. While some of these items are visible on the menu, others are “secret”.
1. Starbucks: Starbucks lovers who would like to treat their dog are in luck. As long as your dog is not lactose intolerant, they can enjoy a “Puppuccino”. A small cup full of whipped cream is given to the animal, allowing them to get in on the fun.
2. In-N-Out: Dogs love a good burger just as much as any human. In-N-Out gives them the chance to enjoy a delicious meal without all of the unnecessary toppings. In-N-Out offers a doggy bag with an unseasoned burger inside.
3. Sprinkles: Everyone enjoys cupcakes! That’s why Sprinkles offers sugar-free cupcakes that are safe for your dog to consume.
4. Handel’s: Looking to beat the heat with your dog in tow? Head to Handel’s and enjoy frozen treats that have been approved by the vet’s office.
5. Rock and Brews: This chain has a whole menu that is geared towards the needs of your dog. They can even wash their roasted chicken and sweet potatoes with a special dog friendly beer. Don’t worry, it’s non alcoholic.
6. Shake Shack: Shake Shack offers two different items for the dog in your life: the Bag O’ Bones and the Pooch-ini.
7. Dairy Queen: The Pup Cup comes free with purchase and allows your dog to enjoy some delicious dog friendly ice cream.
8. Culver’s: This establishment is well known for their dog friendly ambiance. Their vanilla custard will soon became your dog’s favorite.
9. Sonic: Ask about the availability of doggy treats when you visit these drive thru locations.
10. Chick-Fil-A: CFA’s amazing service definitely extends to all of the dogs out there. Snacks are on hand for all of your pup passengers.
11. Dunkin’ Donuts: Be sure to ask about the puppy lattes on your next DD run.
12. Lazy Dog Cafe: These cafes offer dogs the chance to select from a menu that is specifically designed for them. Bowls of water are offered free or charge.