Artist Imagines What The Earth Would Be Like If Cats Were Gigantic
Andrey Scherbak is an artist based in Rostov-on-Don, Russia, that loves cats! He is most known for sharing hilarious photoshops of giant cats doing everyday tasks on his Instagram.
The artist told BoredPanda that he came up with the idea while looking through n old photo album and seeing a picture he had taken in the forest. “I liked it, so I took another photo with the intention of placing a cat in it,” said Andrey. “I decided to create an Instagram account full of pictures of only me and cats because that’s not very different from the reality I live in. I lead a rather isolated way of life.”
He finds it much easier to use photos of cats he finds on Google rather than taking photo of his own cats since they can’t stay still.
1. Just imagine how you would feel to be walking down this street at this moment.
2. This cat just wants to help!
3. The “I can haz cheeseburger” meme definitely comes to mind here.
4. Shovel faster, please! Can’t you see how cold I am?
5. This poor fellow is all tuckered out.
6. I’ll catch you guys later, this is my stop.
7. This man’s facial expression says it all, doesn’t it?
8. How can you be mad at such an innocent face?
9. Let me out! I promise I’ll be good.
10. Even giant cats still like to see all of the sights.
11. Grocery shopping has never been this interesting.
12. These two kitties are doing their best not to disturb everyone else’s train ride.
13. This photo looks like something out of a movie.
14. Taming a wild gigantic cat has never been this simple.
15. Sometimes, a man and a giant cat just need to be alone with their thoughts.
16. Rub this kitty’s belly. We dare you!
17. Let me in! Can’t you see that its raining!
18. This cat looks like she is protecting her friend.
19. Even giant cats still have to clean themselves.
20. What an amazing barbershop. It is like something out of our dreams.
21. Scoot over a bit, this cat needs some more room.
22. Look out world, its Catzilla!
23. The cat in this photo looks like they are about to start confessing about all of their problems.
24. You are not going to pass!
25. Santa Kitty is here to bring the good cheer.
26. The revolution is here and it will not be televised.
27. We feel bad for this poor dog.
28. These two look like they are engaged in a staring contest.
29. Who startled this cat? Show yourself!
30. We have yet to see a grumpier cat in all of our days.