Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Cranberry [RECIPE]FamilyPet
Parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
1 medium Sweet Potato, cooked and mashed
1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
1 cup Soy Flour
1/4 cup Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix the mashed sweet potato, dried cranberries, soy flour and milk until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
5. Allow to cool completely and then break into pieces. Refrigerate.
This recipe has been carefully researched and tried and tested on various dogs. However, I cannot rule out the possibility of particular food intolerances in certain dogs and cannot be held liable in this case. These recipes are intended for special occasions. They are meant as an addition to your dog’s regular diet and should not replace a proper balanced diet. It is essential to ask the advice of your veterinarian before feeding your dog any homemade food.
Tennille Tejeda, better known as the Doggy Dessert Chef, creates and develops recipes for dog treats and biscuits. You can find her two pups, treat and biscuit recipes, as well as other doggy fun at DoggyDessertChef.com. Woof!