Recipe: Gluten-Free Apple Bacon TreatsFamilyPet
Here’s another healthy homemade treat your dog is sure to love!
Parchment paper or a silicone baking mat
1/4 cup Apple Sauce
3 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1 1/2 cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge and cut the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces, then refrigerate.