Chicken Sushi [Recipe]FamilyPet
1 Chicken Breast, cooked and chopped
1 Carrot, shredded
1 Nori Sheet, cut into small pieces
1 cup White Rice Flour
1/4 cup Water, more or less as needed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. Mix the chicken, carrot, nori sheet, egg and white rice flour in a large bowl until well combined. Add water one tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick. Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally and then vertically to make a grid (I used a pizza cutter).
4. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 – 15 minutes, until lightly browned at the edges.
5. Cool and break into pieces. Refrigerate.
This recipe has been carefully researched and tried and tested on various dogs. However, I cannot rule out the possibility of particular food intolerances in certain dogs and cannot be held liable in this case. These recipes are intended for special occasions. They are meant as an addition to your dogs regular diet and should not replace a proper balanced diet. It is essential to ask the advice of your veterinarian before feeding your dog any homemade food.
Tennille Tejeda, better known as the Doggy Dessert Chef, creates and develops recipes for dog treats and biscuits. You can find her two pups, treat and biscuit recipes, as well as other doggy fun at DoggyDessertChef.com. Woof!