Japanese Artists Create Hats For Cats Made From Their Own Hair
Although most dogs love to wear accessories, cats hate even the idea of wearing a hat. As much as we would love to dress up our cat, we know he would scratch and claw at us. I think what makes these photos so fascinating to me is the fact that these cats are just chilling out wearing hats made from their own hair.
Photographer Ryo Yamazaki and his wife Hiromi use their cat’s own shed hair to make these one-of-a-kind pieces. Nyaa, Mar, and Mugi seem to be loving all the attention they are getting!
1. This kitty looks ready to fly a plane!
2. The facial expression here is absolutely priceless.
3. A hat like this should be worn proudly at all times.
4. Please don’t cast a spell on us.
5. Not only is this cat wearing a hat, but he is striking a pose!
6. Sometimes, you just need to put on your thinking cap and be alone with your thoughts.
7. This hat is so cute that we can hardly “bear” it…
8. A hat that is fit for royalty.
9. The perfect bed for the perfect sailor.
10. We are not sure if this cat actually likes the hat but they’ll be okay.
11. These cats, on the other hand? They seem to be rather pleased with themselves.
12. King Kitty at your service. The “powdered wig” is an excellent touch.
13. We cannot get enough of this hat….or this kitty.
14. The facial expression matches the hat perfectly.
15. It looks like the cat is about to issue some sort of important order.
16. How did they get the cat to sit still while they painted the cheeks? We absolutely have to know.
17. A cat like this one probably has so much wisdom to offer to the world. Teach us, oh great one. We want to learn!
18. Bow down to your king.
19. Who doesn’t like to sit in the window and take a moment to contemplate life from time to time?
20. This wide-eyed cat speaks for all of us.