Banana Lime Chicken [RECIPE]FamilyPet
1 Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
2 Bananas, mashed
1 tablespoon Lime Juice
2 tablespoons Butter, melted
2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
pinch dried Parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large bowl mix all ingredients one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
3. Knead dough into ball and roll onto a heavily floured surface (the dough is sticky) 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
4. Cut with the cookie cutter of your choice and poke the tops with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
5. Place on your prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool and refrigerate.
This recipe has been carefully researched and tried and tested on various dogs. However, I cannot rule out the possibility of particular food intolerances in certain dogs and cannot be held liable in this case. These recipes are intended for special occasions. They are meant as an addition to your dog’s regular diet and should not replace a proper balanced diet. It is essential to ask the advice of your veterinarian before feeding your dog any homemade food.
Tennille Tejeda, better known as the Doggy Dessert Chef, creates and develops recipes for dog treats and biscuits. You can find her two pups, treat and biscuit recipes, as well as other doggy fun at DoggyDessertChef.com. Woof!