This Two-Day-Old Baby Pygmy Goat Doing The Happy Dance Is Sure To Put A Smile On Your FaceFamilyPet
This video of a two-day-old baby pygmy goat reminds us of the simple joys in life. He just entered this world, but he’s already so happy. Maybe we can learn a thing or two from him. You can see him leaping around, clicking his heals together. He’s overwhelmed with joy, and it brings a smile to my face! If only everyone could be this happy!
A few fun facts about these adorable little goats:
- Pygmy goats can swim…quite well, too!
- These little guys are impressive jumpers! They’re pretty playful, as you can see in the video.
- Pygmy goats have been domesticated and some keep them as pets.
- They come in all sorts of colors.
- They can be very loving if you give them love.
- They live about 10-15 years…about as long as a dog.
- They must be pretty intelligent, because apparently you can even train them!
Now check out the video for lots of smiles!