We Didn’t Think It Could Get Any Cuter (Or Easier!) But These Bake-A-Bone Dog Treats Are The Best!!!FamilyPet
You may have already noticed that weâ€™re on a homemade dog treat kick, but thatâ€™s just because it was only recently that we realized how much better it is for our furry family members when we make their snacks from scratch. We used store-bought treats for a long time, but were always a little worried by the fact that we didnâ€™t know exactly what the ingredients were or how many nutrients our pups were getting…it just made sense to start making them ourselves!
Weâ€™ve shown you our favorite applesauceÂ and peanut butterÂ treats (that our dogs devour every time), but the big discovery today is this awesome Bake-A-Bone dog treat maker that perfectly shapes and cooks your dog treats into the cutest little bones. Given how much we love our pups – and our tendencies to spoil them rotten – the Bake-A-Bone is absolutely perfect and weâ€™re thrilled with the results; plus, so are our dogs!!
Carrot CakeÂ Dog Treats
- 2 cups whole wheat or all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon all-natural honey
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Bake A BoneÂ dog treat maker
- Plug in Bake-a-Bone, when green light comes on, its ready to bake.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix until well blended.
- Using a SILICONE or RUBBER spatula, spoon the batter into the lower bone mold.
- Close unit and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 30 minutes.